Saturday, May 06, 2017

Winner winner!

We have some challenge winners to catch up -- and we're pretty excited to share all this really great work with you!

From December :




From January




From February





From March





From April




And we have some random winners :
December : Gerrina
January : Kristiina
February : Majo
March : Gerda
April : ionabunny


Everyone email me @ deedee430@gmail.com please and we'll get you some rubber in the mail! CONGRATS!

Blog spotlight winners feel free to use the following graphic on your blog -- you can easily link back to this post for everyone to see your beautiful work on display!



5 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hei, wonderful winners and lucky random picks. So happy to be one of them. Thanks so much VLVS. You rock. Hugz

Julie S said...

Stoked! What a nice way to start my morning. Thanks, VLVS!!

Gerrina said...

That is a nice way of closing my day!
Great to see my name here and I am not dreaming jet :)!

Art Tart on a Farm said...

Thanks.....I am so tickled.

Majo said...

I'm so happy to be one of the winners, *HappyDance* over here ♥