We’re looking for all types of artists and welcome anyone who has a passion for rubber stamping to apply! Bring on the Mixed Media Artists, the Card Makers, the Scrapbookers, the Altered Artists, the Scene Stampers… we want you ALL!! International applicants welcome to apply, too.
Design Team requirements during your six month term are as follows:
1) Regularly promote VLVS! through:
a. online galleries
b. your blog
c. social media like facebook, twitter, youtube, instagram and pinterest
d. and by submitting to publications.
2) Participate in our public VLVS! dedicated Facebook group.
3) Complete a minimum of two (2) projects per month to be posted on the VLVS! blog, always using only Viva Las VegaStamps! images; 1 tutorial & 1 inspiration post. Details for projects provided to team members.
3) Participate in the online private facebook group for the team. Important information like schedules, future hops, logos, links and contact information are all kept in the group. I run a lot of ideas by the team and value their honest opinions.
4) Participate in blog hops and/or product swaps. (Some may be on a volunteer basis only)
5) Mail two (2) completed projects to the store for display. This is out of your whole six month term. We love having projects posted all around the store for people to ogle as they peruse through our stamps.
In return VLVS! will:
1) Provide you with regular shipments to keep you fully stocked on supplies, including but not limited to VLVS! Stamps, Miracle Tape, Embossing powder, and any product swap goods.
2) Provide you with a detailed schedule at least 2 weeks in advance.
3) Compensate you for extra work outside of the regular schedule. This will be based upon volunteer projects and any extra hops or swaps outside of said schedule.
4) Regularly promote you and your projects through online social medias, as well as display you and your personal blog address on our company blog.
How to apply:
Please email me the following information:
- your name
- a brief bio.. Who are you? Why do you create? That type of stuff!
- attachments including three (3) of your best stamped pieces. (could be cards, layouts, tags, jewelry, anything using rubber stamps -- VLVS! not required but appreciated)- let us know -- can you provide videos for your tutorial posts?
- the link to your facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube and/or other accounts
- the link to any and all online galleries you regularly upload to
- any other important links you think I’d like to see
- a list of current and past design teams you have been on. (no previous experience necessary)
- and last please also include in your post why you want to be on the VLVS! DT.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “VLVS! DT CALL -YOUR NAME-” due by 11/30 (November 30th) at midnight pacific standard time.
Applicants joining the team will be notified
by December 10th.