Hey there VLVS friends,
Pinky here today with another fun project using the amazing Viva Las VegaStamps!
I have your typical teen in my house, and he is always
trying to sneak his phone to the table and other places that are off limits.
Being the incredibly cool mom I am (not even a little) I decided to "nudge"
him with a little humor and of course my first thought was VLVS!
This stamp plate was PERFECT!
I just added magnetic strips to the back of this and stuck it right on the
fridge and move it to my napkin holder at dinner...subtle hints right?
Yep...I am kicking butt!
- Trim patterned paper to desired size (I used 5X5).
- Layer papers using Miracle Tape.
- Take October Afternoon label sticker. Sticker to spare piece of paper.
- Stamp Aghast Lady VLVS onto sticker- overlapping edge.
- Using white cardstock- stamp VLVS- I Was In My Kitchen image onto cardstock.
- Trim out sentiment.
- Layer all alphas and images onto paper as shown using Miracle Tape and foam pop dots.
- Adhere Magnetic strips to back.
- Sit back and admire you amazing parenting skills!
to have fun with it, you only have one life...enjoy it!
Pink Paislee paper
October Afternoon Label Stickers
Foam pop dots