Hermine here, just playing around with these gorgeous sheep, I really love sheep and these ones look so cool.
1. Take white or off white card stock and stamp one sheep, mask off and stamp the second one, mask off again. Leave the masks on untill you have done step 2 and 3
2. put some modelling paste in a horizontal line over the middle of the card. Take the film strip and push into the modelling paste. Let dry.
3. Sponge the middle of the card with 2 colours distress ink.
4. Take masks off and colour the sheep, just the hat, face and shoes and a little part of the dress.
5. Put masks on again and splatter with black acryllic paint.
6. Tie a black and white bakerstwine at the leftside of the card.
7. Glue on a double black card and distress the edges.
And while the stamps where laying around on my desk I couldn't resist to make a bookmark as well.
1. Stamped the filmstrip twice on a piece of Kromecote with Stazon Black.
2. Masked off a section of the strip and stamped partial a sheep on it, do this with every section, ofcourse ending with on the last one the legs.
3. Colour with distress ink and a brush.
4. Matt on white cardstock with miracle tape, punch a hole at the top and tie the ribbons from May Arts.
film strip 18921 (also on plate 1428)
sheep 19067 (also on plate 921)
May Arts Ribbon
Hope you like them.